Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to HSSF
Hospital Services Support Foundation is a registered member of Benevity and able to receive company matching for employee donations. This will help multiply your donation by 3 to 4 times. Check with your employer for details.
- In-memoriam donations can be made directly to our foundation by check. Please mail checks to the designated foundation address found on the “Contact” page.
- You can donate an item or items on behalf of a lost loved one. Simply inform us what you wish to give, from a specific project listed on our website, and arrange a drop-off.
- A list of items that we are currently seeking for each project can be found under the “Projects” tab. Kindly check the collection deadline and have your donation delivered to us on time, to ensure that it promptly reaches the targeted entity.
If you would like to sponsor an entire project for our foundation, please contact us for further details.
- We encourage community donors to organize donation projects or fundraisers on behalf of our organization to support an ongoing project or projects.
- Please contact us for further details on how you could utilize our resources at HSSF to initiate your donation project or fundraiser.
- Please note that all projects and fundraisers must first be approved by HSSF Board of Directors.
- If you would like to sponsor an entire project for our foundation, please contact us for further information.
- Corporations and Businesses may sign up for recurring and/or one-time donations.
- All types of donations provided to HSSF are tax-deductible.
- Please contact us for further details on how you can sign up for a Business or Corporate Donation.
Hospital Services Support Foundation | 2019 – 2022
federal tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization in California (ID 83-3880687)