Hospital Services Support Foundation (HSSF) founded in 2018 is a California non-profit (ID 83-3880687) and a federal tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. We are committed to help alleviate the suffering of disadvantaged patients in developing countries and equip underserved hospitals to provide essential care. We partner with reputable local non-profit organizations like the Hospital Services Council (HSC) in Sri Lanka to facilitate the distribution of our donations locally. We collect and ship medical equipment and other medical items, provided by healthcare providers in the USA.
Hospital Services Support Foundation (HSSF) also offers wellness programs tailored to different communities, to promote health and wellbeing. Currently we offer talks as well as courses on how to use mindfulness meditation. Our primary aim is to educate participants on ways to reduce stress, manage emotions, and live a happier productive life.
1. Hospital Services
- Collect and ship medical equipment and other essential items to under-served medical facilities in developing countries
- Provide financial support to needy patients for obtaining prescribed medications
- Address welfare needs to financially challenged patients seeking treatment for chronic illnesses
- Organize blood donation campaigns together with Red Cross
- During the current Covid -19 pandemic, we provide personal protective gear, such as masks, to medical staff as well as non-profit organizations serving affected communities
- Supply disaster relief items as and when required
- Educate communities on the long term impact on physical and emotional health due to stressful living
- Give talks on how to practice mindfulness meditation and reduce stress and anxiety for a calmer and healthier life
- Guided mindfulness meditation courses tailored to persons of specific demographics who wish to get into the habit of regular meditation practice and reap all its benefits